What Not To Wear To Prom: Ghetto Girls Need To Get A Clue


she so ghetto prom night

Prom Night at Weequahic High in Newark NJ.

There are 5 reasons why I show the worst in ghetto formal wear and dresses on my blog.

  1. I am praying that you all will get a clue and stop wearing these hoochie mama dresses to any formal occasion.
  2. I hope you will le ave these ghetto prom dresses on the rack or stop having your granny make them for you.
  3. I hope you understand that you are perpetuating the myth that women are good for one thing and that you should quit it. Have some modesty!
  4. I wish you would leave the club wear for the chicks that still wanna be strippers, please.
  5. I hope you will turn off your tv and learn something about yourself. Stop trying to look like everyone else, especially when they look bad.

The L’il Mermaids w/ a Chris Brown wannabe

Ghetto Prom Dresses, Again.  She So Ghetto 3

Bondage Girls. This is not cute!

Ghetto Prom Dresses, Again. 2

Ghetto Prom Dresses, Again. 1

Gold Capris at prom? I would say that white dress looks rather glam compared to capris.

Ghetto Prom Dresses, Again.  She So Ghetto 4

Could we get more neon over here?

Ghetto Prom Dresses, Again.  She So Ghetto 5

All these picture look like they are from a Pimp and Hoe Ball, not a prom!

Ghetto Prom Dresses, Again.  She So Ghetto 6

WTF?????

Ghetto Prom Dresses, Again.  She So Ghetto man child

What Not To Wear To Prom: Ghetto Girls Need To Get A Clue

Comments